Psy-to-Nomics - Worstself Deck by BestSelf
I have found games created by BestSelf and integrated it into my Psychotherapy practice.
While many of us are looking to see how to be our BestSelf we offer a game to see the worst of ourselves. This game offers a funny and entertaining way to explore into the ugly areas of ourselves and humanity.
The first one to get 8 cards wins.
1. Don't take yourself too seriously. This is meant to be fun
2. WorstSelf is meant to be played with 3 or more people
3. Whoever celebrated their birthday last is the narrator for the first round
4. The narrator should choose a card and read aloud
5. Once the prompt is read, everyone gets one vote as to who they think would most likely do the WorstSelf prompt
6. The narrator keeps tally of the votes. If there's a clear winner, that person gets that WorstSelf card. If there's a tie, the people involved in the tie each need to argue their case for why people should change their vote. Only one person can win the card
7. The person who is the narrator rotates counter-clockwise after each round
8. The first person to collect 8 cards is the WorstSelf winner (or looser depending on how you look at it)
9. At the end of the game, you should hug it out with your friends!
*And some more rules, since you are playing online, pick a number of a card played and write it down so that it doesn't get picked again during the game until all other cards are played.
***(as printed in BestSelf game, could be purchased on their website)